Corona virus

It has been a while since I have written here and in that time much has happened in the World. The printed book "Tears in Thailand' is at a stand still as Thailand along with much of the world is shut down. I have not been able to get back to Thailand to see to the distribution. Even if I could distribute it, there are limited customers there now. I have some copies with me at home. In the meantime, I have been updating my site on Smashwords.com  I have included a small book on the site with five short stories, which is a preamble to the book "Mountain Pride" a story of a plane crash set in the harsh climate of the central  highlands of Tasmania. I have also submitted a short story of my great great grandfathers journey to Tasmania in a local competition, which later on, I may make part of a personal anthology. I am working on some lengthy novels, but these take time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Thailand

Corona virus heartache

Kamala Beach-more on food