The book "Tears in Thailand' is finished.

The book 'Tears in Thailand' is now completed. I have made two master copies, one with chapters and the other is an ebook copy. An enquiry letter has been sent off to Asia Books and I await their reply. I have every intention of trying to sell this book but if this fails then the readers of ebooks on Smashwords will benefit by being able to obtain this true love story.

It takes a lot of time and work to write a book, to edit and proofread it. And it is always with a sense of relief that you reach that critical point. I say critical point because then one has to try and sell your story, to try and recoup some reward for effort. I am still in Thailand away from the winter in Tasmania and I must think of my next novel, my next story. What will I write? I am not sure, but at least I have time here in this magnificent weather to write.

It is Sunday and a Thai family enjoys a drive and an ice cream as the sit on the side of the road in Kamala Beach. Note the side cart on the motorbike where family sits.

A bar pool in the hills overlooking Kamala Beach. My friend and I enjoyed a few quiet beers here. A magnificent setting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Thailand

Corona virus heartache

Kamala Beach-more on food